You Deserve the Best Care for Your Hearing
You are not alone.
Did you know that hearing loss affects one in every 10 Americans? The good news is that today, with the latest advances in hearing aid technology, most forms of hearing loss can be successfully treated.
- Only one in five people who could benefits from a hearing aid wears one
- 10 million Americans have suffered noise-induced hearing loss
- Hearing decline starts as early as 40 years of age
- 65% of people with hearing loss are below retirement age
Other Hearing Loss Facts:
- 1 in 5 Americans age 12 and older experience hearing loss severe enough to hinder communication
- Nearly 50% of adults age 75+ having hearing impairments
- The average delay between the onset of hearing loss and seeking professional diagnosis is 5-7 years
- Hearing loss is the THIRD MOST prevalent chronic condition in older Americans after hypertension and arthritis